In response to COVID 19, the 2021-2022 session will be completely online. We have received special dispensation from Yoga Alliance to hold the training online, which will be a combination of live sessions on Zoom, as well as pre-recorded online practices and tutorials.
January 22nd-23rd, 10am-4pm
January 29-30th, 10am-4pm
February 19-20th, 10am-4pm
February 26-27th, 10am-4pm
March 19-20th, 10am-4pm
March 26-27th, 10am-4pm
April 16-17th, 10am-4pm
April 23rd-24th, 10am-4pm
25 asana classes with lead trainer Dannette Mason
12 Hours of online Spirals of Life – Subtle Body
20 Hours of online A&P with Leslie Kaminoff – included in tuition
20 Hours of online Yoga History & Philosophy – included in tuition
25 Hours: Practicum (student teaching), Seva (karma yoga), and homework
Remaining hours include online and self-paced studies.
Master Teachers E-RYT 500 Hours
Dannette Mason – Founding Director School of Gentle Yoga
Caitlin Parsons – Lead Trainer
And many more experienced guest teachers.
The School of Gentle Yoga is a Yoga Alliance registered and approved program.
· Love of yoga
· A minimum of one year experience in yoga and basic understanding of essential asanas.
· Student interview: to be held after the application has been received
· Daily practice 5-7 days a week recommended
· Homework: reading and written – more details in Training Manual.
· Attendance is mandatory: missed classes must be made up by private tutoring at a rate of $50 per hour or through online training.
· All financial requirements must be fulfilled.
· Teach a final presentation. More details in Training Manual.
2. You must also be enrolled in the SGY Monthly Membership to have access to the asana classes (25 hours) and Spirals of Life Series (12 hours). Enroll here: SGY Monthly Membership
If you have questions or need more information, please email email@example.com with your questions or to schedule a phone call.
2021-2022 Online 200 Hour Tuition – $1850, plus $39 per month for SGY membership.
The School of Gentle Yoga is committed to make yoga more accessible. As such the reduced cost and overhead of holding the training online is reflected in the tuition reduction ($1000 less than our in-person training).
Payment plans of five equal payments of $370 are available.