- Complete and submit an application by mail | or online
- You will then be interviewed over the phone or in-person by Program Director, Dannette Mason
- Within 5 business days accepted registrants submit a non-refundable deposit of $650. This guarantees your place. Deposits can be taken via credit card over the phone. Checks should be made to “Soul of Yoga”. Accepted registrants will be contacted directly by the 200 Hatha Program Advisor to arrange tuition payment
- You will receive a welcome packet and essential program details prior to the start of your course
- Cost of the course: $2950
- Includes 25 class-pack
- Includes The School of Gentle Yoga 200 Hour Training Manual
- $400 Early Registration Discount available to applicants fully registered by:
- April 5, 2018 for the Weekends session
- August 30, 2018 for the Fall/Winter Intensive session
- $550 Early Registration & Paid-In-Full Discount is available to students who are registered early and pay-in-full upon registering
- $150 Paid-In-Full Discount is available to students who pay-in-full before the first day of class
- 15% Military, Senior, Full-Time Student Discount (not to be combined with any other offer)
Financial services are offered by hosting studio The Soul of Yoga. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required. The balance, plus an 8% service fee, will be placed on your account. Monthly auto-payments will be drawn using a Visa or MasterCard. 200 hour training payment plans not to exceed 6 months.
Let us answer your questions.