Change Lives in Ways You Can’t Imagine
How is this 200 Gentle Yoga training different than other 200 hour programs?
At the School of Gentle Yoga, we understand that we are on the cusp of a new wave, a revolution redefining what it means to be gentle in practice. Gentle is not easy or simple, gentle is complex and rich. Gentle is not about teaching to limitations it is about leaning into expansion and possibility. Gentle does not minimize – it deepens immensely. Whatever drew your interest to this training, you are somehow aware of this revolution, this need for a more gentle practice – in our own personal practice and for teaching to others. As Mahatma Gandhi once said, “In a gentle way, you can shake the world.” It is time. Let’s shake the world together shall we?
2019 Gentle Yoga Teacher Training Schedule
Upon graduation from the School of Gentle Yoga’s 200 Hour Training, you will be eligible to become a Registered Yoga Teacher through Yoga Alliance, the internationally recognized registry association for yoga teachers.
Fall/Winter Intensive Session
- Session A = September 5th-14th
- Session B = November 7th-16th
- 9am-7pm daily
Early Registration deadline for Training Two: July 25th 2019.
*Note: You must take both 100-hour sessions within the same immersion to complete the 200-hours need to satisfy Yoga Alliance certification requirements.
The immersion format provides a continuous flow of study, while still allowing time between sessions for assimilation and integration. Training is held daily, for 10 consecutive days.
A general pattern for how the days will flow:
- 9-10:15 – asana practice
- 10:30-12:30 – assorted course content
- Lunch Break
- 1:30-4:30 – assorted course content
- Dinner Break
- 5-7 – assorted course content
Register through the Host Studio: Soul of Yoga 200-Hour Registration
Registration and Financial Services
Financial services are offered by hosting studio, The Soul of Yoga.
- Complete and submit application via online: Gentle YTT App
- Registrant is interviewed via phone or in person by the Director
- Accepted registrants submit non-refundable deposit within 5 business days in order to guarantee your space in the School of Gentle Yoga Teacher Training. Deposits can be taken via credit card over the phone. Checks should be made to “Soul of Yoga” and dropped off or mailed to 627 Encinitas Blvd. Encinitas, CA 92024
- You will be contacted directly by the admissions department to complete your enrollment and discuss your financial arrangements.
- Prior to the start of the program you will receive a welcome email and essential program details.
$2950 for the complete 200-hour training (includes 25 class yoga package)
- $400 Early Registration Discount available to applicants fully registered by July 25, 2019
- $550 Early Registration & Paid-In-Full Discount is available to students who are registered early and pay in full upon registering
- $150 Paid-In-Full Discount is available to students who pay in full before the first day of class
- 15% Military, Senior 65 and over, Full-Time Student Discount (not to be combined with any other offer)
Soul of Yoga Institute Financial Policies
For those students who are unable to pay in full prior to the start of the training, Soul of Yoga offers Payment Plans. To reserve a spot in any given training, a 25% non-refundable deposit is required. The remaining balance, plus an 8% Administration Service Fee to cover administration costs, will then be place on student’s account. To cover the balance due, monthly auto payments will be set up using a Visa or MasterCard. 200 Hour training payment plans not to exceed six months.
Tuition, administrative fees and textbooks must be paid in full prior to student receiving certification.